JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2023 | See Approved 4
Do you want to know the JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy 2023/2024 for UTME and Direct Entry students that want to study Pharmacy in Nigeria?
Luckily, all you need to know about JAMB subject combination for Pharmacy is available here.
Choosing the right JAMB subject combination for Pharmacy is an added advantage if you want to gain admission in the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is why this post is necessary to guide you in choosing the right UTME subject combination for Pharmacy before registering for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination this year.
In this article, I will show you the 4 main JAMB subjects you need to study Pharmacy at Federal, State, and Private universities in Nigeria.
JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy 2023/2024
JAMB subject combination for Pharmacy is English Language, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
In this wise, for you to study Pharmacy in Nigeria, you need to sit for the above four (4) UTME subject combination for Pharmacy in JAMB.
The 4 Main subjects for Pharmacy in JAMB include:
- English Language
Direct Entry JAMB Subject Combination for Pharmacy this Year
UTME Direct Entry subjects you need to study Pharmacy include:
- English Language
With the approved JAMB Use of English, Literature In English, Christian Religious Knowledge, and Government you can study Pharmacy in UNILAG, UNICAL, UNICAL, UNILORIN, ABU, LASU, UNICAL, OAU, UNIZIK, UNIPORT, and UI among others.
See JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses and How to score High in JAMB 2023.
Please note that Economics is not a COMPULSORY subject for Pharmacy.
This means that you can study Pharmacy at any University in Nigeria without Economics.
However, English, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry are the four (4) compulsory subjects for Pharmacy in JAMB.
It must be further noted that for you to study Pharmacy in Nigeria, you must have at least CREDIT in Mathematics And English Language in your O’level results.
Don’t apply for Pharmacy admission if you have a D7, F9, or E8 in Mathematics, English Language, or in any of the compulsory required subjects for Pharmacy in JAMB.
These include private, state, and federal universities offering Pharmacy.
WAEC Subjects Combination For Pharmacy 2023/2024
Pharmacy Required subjects in WAEC:
|9.||Any Other Subjects|
NECO Subjects Combination For Pharmacy 2023/2024
Pharmacy Required subjects in NECO:
|9.||Any Other Subjects|
NABTEB Subjects For Pharmacy
Pharmacy Required subjects in NABTEB:
Any Other Subjects
Requirements to Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- For you to study Pharmacy in Nigeria, you must have at least CREDIT passes in your O’level result (WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings. However, some schools required one sitting.
- You must be sixteen (16) years of age by October 31st this year to be eligible to apply.
- You must also beat your school cut-off mark for Pharmacy.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, and Post UTME Score that is; if any.
Direct Entry Requirements To Study Pharmacy In Nigeria
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of two (2) sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of your University of choice, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above.
- As a Direct Entry candidate, you must purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and your school.
- In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, you must also meet your Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Students with the wrong subject combination for Pharmacy are NOT barred from participating in the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise this year.
It must be further noted that you will not be given admission except you consider a change of course or Change Of Institution.
You can confirm your UTME subject combination for Pharmacy via JAMB portal.
It’s also possible for you to apply for Pharmacy with awaiting results, However, you must upload your result on JAMB CAPS before admission starts this year.
If you are yet to upload your O’level result (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) online kindly follow this LINK
I hope that you found my article on JAMB Subject Combination For Pharmacy in 2023 and 2024 to be helpful.
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- Best University To Study Pharmacy
- Cut Off Mark For Pharmacy
- How To Pass JAMB
- Post UTME Form For All Schools
- JAMB Subject Combination
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Schools
- All School Admission List
- Check Admission Status
- JAMB Syllabus