Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024 is Out | How to Apply
Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024 (FG) for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, UG, HND & NCE.D holders is currently ongoing and the application portal is now open for interested Nigerians.
In this article, we’ll show all you need to know about Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024 this year.
You’ll learn more about Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024 requirements, eligibility, the value of the award, and available courses.
Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024
Yes, currently the form is out!
The FG Scholarship Award application portal is currently open for interested Nigerians.
Follow the simple steps below to successfully apply online.
Eligibility For Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023/2024
To apply for the Federal Government Scholarship Award, one has to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division.
- Applicants must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
In addition, Applicants must provide:
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and take effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Field Of Study To Be Considered For The Award Are As Follows:
|1.||Science and Technology|
|2.||Medicine and Para-medicals|
|5.||Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences|
|8.||Environmental Sciences and Law|
How To Apply For Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023
Easy steps to apply for Federal Government Scholarship Award:
- Go to Federal Government Scholarship Award portal via www.education.gov.ng.
- Obtain the form via Federal Government Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship form publication therein.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully register and apply for the Scholarship exercise.
- Print out your Scholarship Registration slip afterward.
- Finally, Wait for feedback.
The management of the Federal Government Scholarship Award (NA) has announced 20th March 2023 as the latest closing date.
This means that the deadline to apply for FGScholarship Award 2023 online is 20th March 2023.
Those who have already registered should take advantage of this window and finish all registration.
All You Need To Know
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read the Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online.
- Print the completed Form.
- Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Attach the following documents; Letter of Admission to the Institution, CGPA results.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229