Benefits of Saving Your Money With GTBank | All You Need to Know
Do you want to know the benefits of saving Your Money With GTBank in Nigeria?
Actually, there are thousands of benefits to keeping your money with the Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB).
In this article, I will list some of the benefits of saving your money with GTBank and all you need to know this year.
GTBank offers you a special advantage of higher interest rates and additional benefits when you open an account and save with them.
No doubt, GTBank is one of the best banks in Nigeria and I recommend it to all students who wish to open a savings or current account.
Benefits of Saving Your Money With GTBank
- GTBank accounts offer convenience
- It is an easy way to save money
- Without a GTBank account, you probably rely on cheque-cashing outlets or money orders, all of which have attached fees, to pay your bills. Meanwhile, With GTBank’s current account, you can write cheques for free or pay online at a low cost.
- When you open an account with GTBank you earn an additional 1% interest rate on your savings.
- With GTBank you can Bank whenever you want, pay bills, and send money quickly, easily, and securely through GTBank digital channels.
- GTBank makes it easy for its customers to manage money more easily with the mobile banking app.
- Finally, by banking with GTBank, you stand to enjoy the flexibility of third-party cheque lodgements and withdrawals on the account.
- GTBank also offer loan with and without interest to its customers
- GTBank helps you prepare for retirement.
- In life, emergencies are always unexpected. GTBank is always there to alleviate these emergency situations.
What you will need to Open an Account with GTBank
|1.||Account opening form|
|2.||A valid ID International passport|
|3.||Driver’s license is Accepted|
|4.||UBA Accept National ID/Voter’s card too|
|6.||A passport Photograph|
- World Bank Group Youth Summit Pitch Competition
- How to Earn $100 a Day Online | All You Need to know
I hope that you found my article on the benefits of saving Your Money With GTBank in Nigeria to be helpful.